Monday, August 18, 2014

Paper Issues new issue: ADMIT ONE!

It's new issue time over at Paper Issues!  I am so happy to be sharing a layout that I created for this issue, which is Admit One!  I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and had a layout about Georgia receiving tickets to the One Direction concert created in no time.

This issue is sponsored by Fancy Pants Designs, and if you've been a blog visitor here for awhile you know I was on their design team in the past.  They are a top notch company with such beautiful products.  I was so happy to use their Everyday Circus collection, and here's the layout I created with it.


Here are some closeups.



Now, you have to head over to the Paper Issues blog and see all the fabulous projects that the design team created, and link up a project (or two or three) so you could win some goodies from Fancy Pants! Thanks for dropping by today!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Kathy Skou said...

I LOVE the corrugated background...and too funny we both did One D layouts!!! These pics are awesome!