Monday, September 08, 2014

Christmas in September??

I know I've been absent, the first week of school has taken it's toll on this mama.  Getting the kids out to school, plus hockey, soccer, Davis' open house (that deserves a post all on it's own) has left me running in circles.  Whew! 

I created this for the summer CHA show using the fabulous new Soup Staples III line by Jillibean Soup.  I love how it turned out!


Here are some detail shots.



This has got me itching to do some Christmas decorating!  I am linking this up to the Paper Issues tell me dies tell me sweet little dies issue.  Have you linked anything up yet?  You should because you could win some fabulous Jillibean Soup products!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

Very cute wreath ! Love all these stars !

Sherri said...

Love how this turned out Amy, super creative!