Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday

Do Monday's sneak up on you like they do me?  I will admit, I still get "Sunday stomach".  My whole family knows that Sunday's are my grouchy days, as I sulk around knowing that the weekend is over and another busy week is coming.

I haven't had the time to post about this yet on my blog because I am busy driving to travel hockey, varsity hockey, soccer, CCD, etc….OY!  I was so excited to get an email from Paige Evans over the summer asking if I'd like to be a guest designer for American Crafts.  I'm pretty sure I replied faster than anyone ever had to one of her emails, saying ABSOLUTELY!  I was thrilled to get to work with Shimelle's new line, and here is what I created.

This layout of my boy getting ready for the 8th grade dance last June.


This was my sweet girl's last day of 6th grade.


This was her 13th birthday.


I created this card.


And my favorite thing I made was this mini album featuring some of my favorite pictures from our recent trip to The Bahamas.







Thanks so much, American Crafts, for continuing to create such gorgeous lines, and allowing me to be a guest on your talented team.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous projects, Amy! Congratulations on the guest spot. :)

DBMM said...

great Los, Amy!