Tuesday, September 02, 2014

My big kids are headed back to school

which is not a happy time for me.  I have no idea how in the world I'm going to get a run in, or a shower, or eat a meal.  I have had the BEST summer with these kids, and they have been such super helpers with Davis.  Not only am I going to miss him, but Davis is not going to know what to do with himself all day.

We just got back from an amazing trip in The Bahamas.  It was the best vacation I've ever been on, we stayed at Atlantis, and were taken very good care of.  Here are a couple of my favorite pictures so far.






It was such an amazing time, and I can't wait to go back!

I also wanted to share a few cards I've created for Jillibean Soup.  

I used the Birthday Bisque collection for this card.


This one uses Sightseeing Stew.


Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day, and have a great Tuesday!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

We've been dreaming to get there since a long time ! Seems like a lot of fun !
Beautiful cards by the way...

Nicole Nowosad said...

I hear you on the back to school thing - routine is good, but so tiresome sometimes!! Looks like a great trip.. you look so happy!

Toni From said...

Your cards are absolutely adorable, great job!