Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Scrappy Blog Tour

So I was tagged by my friend, the talented Kay Rogers, to participate in the Scrappy Blog Tour. What is it, you ask?  Well, just like it sounds, it's a blog tour of some of our scrappy favorites!  I was happy to participate, and in turn, tag some of my favorite scrappers.  First, here's a bit of a Q&A for you.

What am I working on right now?

Well, I just finished a few assignments that will be coming to the 'ole blog soon.  Here are a few peeks.



How long does it take you to complete a project?

It really depends what it is, but I usually work on a project for an hour or so a day, so it's not unheard of  for me to spend 2 days on one project. I'm slooooooowwwww!

How does my writing/creating process work?

I would say I usually start with my pictures, then go from there.  Lately I have found myself starting with the paper, and finding photos to match.  I always journal last, and in pencil first.  Then I'll write it in pen and erase the pencil.

What is my signature style?

I think most of my layouts tend to be linear with layers.  I always machine stitch, and usually add splatters.

Now, I am tagging three of my favorite scrappers.

Mel Blackburn: If I was to admit a scrappy crush, she would be it.  I am inspired by every single thing she does!

Melinda Spinks: Could she be any more crafty?  Her ideas always blow my mind, and her creations are just magical.

Sasha Farina: Her pages always work so well, and she's never created something that I didn't LOVE!
I also have to share a picture of my big boy's first day of preschool.  He did very well, and just had a few tears.  Here's hoping he wants to go back tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by today, have a great Wednesday!


Pin It!

1 comment:

I'm just a simple gal said...

Aw, I can't believe how big he is already! Time flies!