Friday, September 19, 2014

September Paper Camellia Layouts and a big announcement!

Hi everyone, woohoo for Friday!  Today I wanted to share a couple of layouts that I created using the September kits from Paper Camellia.  Unfortunately the main kit and everyday life kit are sold out, but you can still get your hands on the add-on and embellishment add-on by going here. These kits might have been my favorite so far, I really loved every single thing in them.  

Here's my main kit only layout.


Here are some closeups.



This layout is a mix of both the main and add-on kit, and features my naughty boy that found some lipstick and drew all over my dish washer while I was putting laundry away. 


Here's a closeup.


Before I go, I have to say how thrilled I am to be a part of the fabulous 35th issue at http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/crop-and-create.  It is an amazing issue filled with so many inspiring projects.  Here is a peek of the project I created, it's a double page spread.


Make sure you check out the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog, they are doing some massive giveaways, and check out the new issue here.

I'll be back soon with some American Crafts projects!!


Pin It!

No comments: