Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites


So happy to have my first Friday Favorites post up.  Here are my favorites for this week.

These babies are on their way to me and I am looking forward to sporting them along with jeans and scarves this fall.
Aerie Blanket Scarf


I've been searching for the perfect plaid scarf.  I love the colors of this one, but I'm not sure if I'll like a blanket scarf. I think I'll keep looking for the perfect plaid infinity scarf.


I've been using this recipe  for banana bread, and it's quickly become a favorite.  I do not use as much splenda as they suggest, maybe 1/3 of a cup, and it turns out plenty sweet.  Sometimes I'll add chocolate chips to the bread (which will obviously be more points-but it's totally worth it).  YUM!!


I may have ordered this necklace for my anniversary next month. 




How cute is this sign? I adore all the stuff she has in her shop, and am hoping to order something custom from her.  I will keep you posted.


This layout was one of the projects that really inspired me this week.  I pretty much adore every single thing that Mel creates, so you'll probably see a lot of her work on my Friday Favorites lists.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


Pin It!

No comments: