Wednesday, October 01, 2014

October

This is the start of my favorite month, and I am looking forward to the beautiful fall colors and cooler temps that come with Fall each year.  We are slowly getting into our school schedule, which involves a LOT of ice time.  Matt and I are literally passing each other each night as we drive to and from the rink. I've been tackling potty training with Davis.  For anyone that's ever potty trained a strong-willed child, you can image what my days have been like.  I am hoping that he is starting to get it.  He loves preschool, but still says every morning that he doesn't want to go.

Today I have a twofer for you.  I created this layout based on the monthly gallery over at Write Click, Scrapbook.  You have to head over to the blog and see the other's designers take on this month's challenge, which was all about scraps.  I grabbed the left overs from my September kit from Paper Camellia, some of the new exclusives from Chic Tags Story Teller line, and paired it with this amazing cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


Here are some closeups.


I love these acetate numbers in the Story Teller line.


Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to a crop this weekend, so I'll be back next week with plenty of stuff to share!!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

The result is amazing ! Nice layout and cutting file !

Ashley Horton said...

This layout is so amazing Amy!! Love what you did with this cut file!!