Monday, October 27, 2014

Witchin' You a Happy Halloween!!

It's time for a new issue at Paper Issues, and I was thrilled to participate!  We were sent some fun products from SRM and this is the layout that I created.


I used a large bag, several of their Halloween border stickers that I adhered to white card stock and trimmed, and a white lace doilie that I spritzed with some purple mist. The SRM products were so much fun to use and coordinated perfectly with the Jillibean Soup Owloween Stew, and a few goodies from Chic Tags fall exclusives.

Would you like to win some SRM goodies for yourself?  All you need to do is head on over to the PI blog and link up a project associated with Halloween, or a project using some SRM goodies. Don't celebrate Halloween?  No problem, just link up a project that has a spooky background, spiders, or anything you consider spooky-which for me would be myself without coffee. If that doesn't work for you, you can link up a project about something that makes you happy-which for me would be myself after I have my coffee. :)

Thanks to SRM for sponsoring our issue, and now get over there and LINK UP TO WIN!!




Pin It!

5 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

I love this Amy! The muted colors are fab!

That Becky Girl said...

Amy I love how your final LO turned out! It is great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the circles!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so awesome, Amy!! Love the photo grid and the cut files look fab on your layout!!

Leah l'Orange said...

beautiful, Amy! i especially love the purple touches - the misting and doily are perfect accents!