Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Be Awesome, Be You!

When I saw this cut file from The Cut Shoppe, I knew it'd be perfect for this layout of Georgia playing soccer.  It's one of my favorite cut files, you can get it right here.


I grabbed the November kit from Paper Camellia and created this layout.


I cut out the files on watercolor paper, then added some gold gelatos. I cut the "Be Awesome" into a banner.


I resized the "Do More of What You Love" to fit in the space above the pictures, and added the same gold gelatos.


Thanks for visiting today!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Ria Smith said...

Love this, Amy!

Nicole Nowosad said...

super cute use of the cut file!

Sarah said...

This is such a great layout! Love how you used the cut file!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this layout, Amy! The Gelatos look awesome on the cut files!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Super cute page, Amy!

Sherri said...

How awesome is this design Amy? Love this layout girl, so fun, and great shots of Georgia too!