Thursday, November 20, 2014

Friday Favorites, on Thursday!


I have composed a list of some of my favorite things, some that I am HOPING to get under the tree this year, I promise I've been pretty good. ;)

First up is this Anthro shirt:


I am not an Anthro fan, I don't like to spend that much on one shirt, but I might just cave for this one.

Then there's this toggle vest, which I'm pretty sure I won't be able to wait until Christmas to get.


It's just too cute, isn't it?

I have posted these earrings before, but there are some new styles and I'm pretty sure I'll need them all, especially these.

LOVE!

Since I've been down and out I've done a lot of Christmas shopping for the fam.  Anyone have any great ideas for teens?  It's killing me, they don't need ANYTHING! They might have socks under the tree this year, nothing else.

Back to me, I have my eye on this necklace, too.



One of my very favorite pages this week comes from The Cut Shoppe blog, and specifically the very talented Cara Vincens.


I mean, what is not to LOVE about this page, it's amazing.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I really enjoy your Friday Favorites posts, Amy (even if this one is on a Thursday). LOL! :)

Lynda Benson said...

Those earrings remind me of a nail polish color our daughter has:) those would be great for New Years. Happy Friday