Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday Favorites



These jeans from Vigoss are headed my way. I have really come to love this brand, and they aren't expensive which is a huge PLUS!  Since I lost all my weight, I have several pairs of designer jeans that I paid a LOT for that I can't wear. Good-lost weight, bad-WASTED MONEY!


I made this pumpkin chili (minus serving in a small pumpkin) this week, and it was very good, and very healthy!  I added some diced peppers and spinach, YUM!


I loved this list of activities to keep your little one busy.  These will come in handy during the dinner time rush.


Christmas is coming, quicker than we know.  These earrings are my very favorites, and I want them in every color!!


One of my favorite scrapbook pages comes from Lisa Dickinson.  She rocks a grid design like nobody's business.  Her blog is a great read, so make sure you check it out.

Thanks for stopping by for my Friday Favorites!! Have a great weekend.





Pin It!

4 comments:

Bailley said...

The pumpkin chili looks so delicious! I will have to try that, what a perfect fall meal. And love those earrings! Stopping by from the linkup, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa Dickinson said...

Amy! Thanks so much for featuring this page :) I love your other picks too - need to check out those earrings! :)

Queen In Between said...

Those jeans are on the way to my house too! I can't wait to try them out especially at the sale price! I have 2 pair of those earrings too and bought several over the summer for gifts...love them especially during the winter when I'm wearing scarfs and my dangly earrings get in the way. Happy Friday!

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

I bought those very same jeans as well!!! And that chili looks so yum!!!!