Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hey everyone, I am happy to share some of my favorite things with you today. 

I love my fitbit, and this from Tory Burch would make me look so cool while I wear it!

I so must have this shirt!
I made this recipe, I'm a huge fan of most of Shay's recipes, and this one did not disappoint.  Cheers all around from everyone, YUM!



My paper crush this week is from one of my dear friends, and super talented scrappers Sherri Funk. I am in LOVE with this layout she created, and of course, her cool boots! ;)


Make sure to check out her blog, she's got plenty of amazing projects to drool over.

Have an awesome weekend, thanks for stopping by!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Heather @ Housewife Glamour said...

Love that Tory Burch fit bit!!! I saw that on Pinterest a little while ago and have been drooling ever since. Thanks for linking up your favorites! Happy Weekend!

Sherri said...

How sweet are you? What a fun idea to do a Friday Favourites post, thank you so much for choosing to share my layout sweet girl xo