Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Favorites


Somebody PLEASE find this and buy it for me, I neeeeeeeed it! ETA: Found it while hitting up a Target in my area, but my hubby is making me put it away until Christmas, which is just not going to work for me.

I am definitely going to add some of these to our Christmas crafts this year.


I love this scarf, like a lot!

Then there's this one, which I MUST HAVE!!!


I think it's safe to say I have a scarf thing going on.

Another favorite find for me this week, is for my littlest.  He's so in to pretend play, I know this will be a big hit on Christmas morning.

For my paper crush this week, I am loving this from Becky Williams!


I'm off to a hockey tournament all weekend long, which means 2 games a day for me.  See the reason for the scarf crush??  Hope your Black Friday is successful, and you score BIG!


Pin It!

No comments: