Monday, November 10, 2014

Get Your Game On!

It's time for a new issue at Paper Issues, and I am thrilled to be contributing to it.  The issue is get your game on, which was perfect for me to create a layout of my little playing football with the bigs.  I pulled out the Gossamer Blue Gramercy Park line, which you can grab right here at the Paper Issues shop, and got to work.


Here are some close ups.  I just love all the bits and pieces in this line.



How would you like to win a $20 gift certificate to spend any way you'd like in the Paper Issues store? I thought you might.  All you have to do is go right here to get all the details and link up a project (any thing you'd like). Good luck, and go link up!!



Pin It!

1 comment:

That Becky Girl said...

I cannot get enough of this line! Love your LO with it!