Monday, December 01, 2014

I don't like goodbyes

Sad post for me today, I am saying goodbye to Paper Issues.  I have been on the team there for well over a year, and have loved every single minute of it!  Those girls over there are top notch, and will be missed dearly.

For my last project, I grabbed the amazing November swag bag and created this layout.


Here are some closeups.




So much fun stuff in these monthly bags!  The November bags are sold out, but head over to the Paper Issues store and check the special edition Merry Memories swag bag.

Thanks so much to Cassie and the gang for having me on the team, I love each and every one of those amazing gals!! What's the saying, when one door closes…….



Pin It!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Sorry to see you leaving PI, Amy!! This is a really awesome layout for your last post!!