Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just keep swimming…..

I keep hoping to get back into the swing, but I have to say I am still struggling here.  I haven't taken down my tree, I'm still trying to get presents put away, and there's a pile of stuff that needs to be returned.  I am hoping that by next week it'll all be back to normal.

I have been doing some crafting for CHA, so I can't share much of what I've been doing lately.  I can share my last layout I created using the December kit from Paper Camellia and one of the cut files from The Cut Shoppe.  I really loved the kit, and of course the cut files that Ashley created to go along with it.


Here is the cut file that I used.


I used the negatives from the cut file to mask out some plus shapes, then stitched some of them down around the page, which you can see here.


I also cut apart some of the border shapes to use as embellishments around the page.


This was such a fun page to create, and I love how it turned out.

I hope to get a post together about our fun Christmas soon!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this layout Amy, and the way you used the cut file in multiple ways!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love all of the different ways you used the + cut file, Amy! Fabulous page! I'm hoping that next week, when Alexa goes back to school, that I'll be able to get things back in order. Happy New Year to you and your family. :)