Thursday, December 11, 2014

Oops, no posts ALL WEEK, but sharing some Friday Favorites


I don't know how I skipped posting all week!?!? Actually, I do.  It's the most wonderful, but also the busiest time of the year.  I am running and going non-stop.  Not to mention spending more than enough time at all the hockey rinks in the area. Not that I am complaining, well maybe just a little…;)

Onto my favorites for this week.  I am trying to decide which bag to ask for, and have narrowed it down to this one.
Now if only Santa would help me out and put one of them under my tree.

Still on the hunt for the perfect planner, and I think I've finally decided on getting this system. Look at all the goodies you can get to personalize it!



I'm in love!!  Speaking of love, I am totally crushing on this bracelet right now.



Here's one of my favorite pics I took this week.  How cute are my two boys?  12 years between these two, and they just adore each other.


For my paper crush this week, I am just loving this.


I am a huge fan of all of Adrienne's work, she manages to make simple pages just sparkle like nobody's business!

Hope your Friday is amazing!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Doused In Pink said...

I've been on the hunt for the perfect planner too and will have to check out that link! Love the Michael Kor's bags on your wishlist!

Jill
www.dousedinpink.com

Daily Express said...

I'm a structured bag person so that would be an easy choice for me! I love those gold sparkly stretchy bracelets! Pretty and versatile!
Gina - On the Daily Express

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

I am loving that gold bracelet--it's gorgeous!
Have a great weekend, Amy!!

Sherri said...

Another round of fabulous picks Amy!