Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites 1/16


Welcome to another Friday Favorites.  I have had a rough week, school was cancelled and cancelled and cancelled due to snow, or I guess the chance of snow since we didn't really get any. :( So, this Friday Favorites will be short and sweet.

These could be my new must-haves. I don't actually own them, but I'm thinking I probably need them.


I just ordered these, and I LOVE 'EM! I did order a size down and they worked perfectly.


Have you heard of Necessary Clothing?  This is new to me, but their stuff looks amazing, and very reasonably priced! Here are a few items that I love.



This, and for $9.99!!!


This, which I REALLY, REALLY want, but it is one size fits all and I'm petite so I'm a bit worried this would look horrendous on me. 

One of my least favorite things about my self would be my straight and stubby lashes.  I've tried several different mascaras (Benefit, Tarte, tons of drugstore brands), and I finally found one that I like, that holds the curl I add with my lash curler.  I've seen this on other blogs and I decided to try.  I am on the fence about it so far, but I'm hoping that after a few days I'll get the hang of it and love it.


I made this recipe this week, and although it turned out good, it looked nothing like the picture.  I actually made it on the stove, which could have been the problem.  I didn't add the cheese until the end, just long enough for it to melt.


My paper crush this week is new to me, I have no idea how I haven't noticed her amazing work before. Check out this gorgeous page by Michelle!


Amazing, right?  Check out her blog for many more gorgeous pages!

Hope your Friday is amazing!!





Pin It!

1 comment:

Katie C said...

Those jeans are awesome! My new clothes search is a decent pair of straight leg/skinny jeans that aren't super stretchy, and dark denim. These look perfect! Just limited on sizes now :) Thanks for linking up with us on H54F!!

Katie @ Cup of Tea