Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites 1/23


Yay for Friday!  I am so glad I've made it through this week, and am excited to show you some of my favorite things.


I am really wanting to try this cardigan. I am petite and have tried a TON of cardigans and just can't find one I love.  I want something waterfall-ish, but haven't found one that works for me.



There's no way to ever have too much storage, is there?  Check out this link for some awesome suggestions.


I made this recipe and it was really, really good! 


I spent a LOT of money last weekend on a new camera.  It was on sale, but it's still a big purchase for me. It's an amazing upgrade from my very old D50. This pic was snapped in my boy's very dark room today, and I was able to get a clear shot with NO FLASH using a 18-140 3.5 lens, which is not a higher end lens.  


This is my basic winter uniform, Uggs, skinny jeans, sweater and a blanket scarf.  Nothing fancy for me.


This is my paper crush this week, her projects are just beautiful! How cute are these Valentine treat boxes??

Thanks for stopping by, today I'm linking up with the following ladies:




Pin It!

1 comment:

Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation said...

My winter outfit looks similar, only generally without a scarf! That picture makes me want to invest in a Nikon. But I should probably learn how to use the camera I have before investing anymore money into them! :) -Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation