Friday, January 09, 2015

Friday Favorites


Wow, the holidays really took me out this year.  I don't remember being busier than I've been the past two weeks.  I am happy to be back, sharing some of my recent favorites I've found.

First up is this cute sweater from Gap, it is heading my way as we speak.


I also tried a new makeup that I really like.  I read about it on beauty blog, and couldn't wait to try it out.  I have to say that I really like it!  I've been using Tarte BB cream forever, but this is a nice change.  I feel like it gives me good coverage, which this 40+ gal needs, and leaves my skin feeling light and fresh all day long!  It's called Super Goop, and you can check it out here.


I haven't cooked a ton, which is why I have gained almost 8 lbs since the holidays, but I did make this which my whole family loves!!

CREAMY CHICKEN AND BISCUITS

1 lb chicken breast tenders
2/3 C FF milk
1/2 t salt
10 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
1 can Reduced Fat biscuits

Combine chicken and all other ingredients, minus the biscuits in a large saucepan on medium heat until warmed through.

Bake Biscuits.

Spoon chicken mixture over baked biscuits and enjoy.

OK, maybe this has also helped with the holiday weight gain, but I do try to lighten it up as much as possible.  I usually double the recipe because my kids love it, using at least 2 lg bags of the mixed veggies.  I also use the Perdue Refridgerated Chicken Nuggets, doesn't that make it healthy??!! ;)
And I have to share one of my favorite Christmas presents I received this year.  Santa was so good to me and brought me the Michael Kors bag I wanted.  YAY!


This week, I had a hard time picking a favorite paper project, there were so many fabulous projects out there. I ultimately picked this amazing layout from my friend Ashley Horton.  She posted it on The Cut Shoppe blog, and I loved it immediately. I adore any project that has multiple photos, and Ashley is a master with this.


Hope your Friday is awesome, I'll be at the hockey rink if you need me. :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jo-Lynne Shane said...

I love love love that CC cream! And a Michael Kors bag is ALWAYS a yes. Thanks for sharing on #FashionFriday!

Sarah Snyder said...

Stopping by for Oh Hey Friday! CC Cream? I use the BB cream everyday, but I've never heard of CC Cream. I'll have to check it out.

Sarah
Midwest Darling

Astleigh H. said...

That sweater look super cozy! Thanks for joining in The Pick Link-up! Hope to have you back this Friday!