Monday, January 19, 2015

Scrapbook Circle

I was so happy to be a guest designer this month over at Scrapbook Circle.  I have always loved their kits, and this month was no exception.  I was sent the amazing January kit to work with.


I have two layouts to share with you today that I created using the kit.  This first one was so much fun to create.  I used one of the cut files that are available with the kit this month. I then sketched the rest of the heart, stitched it with gold thread and then journaled inside it.


Here are some closeups.


This shows one of the stamps from the kit.


This second layout is based on the January sketch challenge, which you can see here.  You could win some goodies if you participate with the sketch, and believe me, it is fabulous.  I created my layout in under an hour, which is a total record for me.


Here are some closeups. This first picture shows some of the washi shapes from the kit (from the Pink Paislee Washi Tape stickers). I added the stickers to white cardstock before I adhered them to the page.


I used a heart punch to punch out the heart at the bottom for the gold sticker.  Then I added the word you to a piece of Washi Tape that I added to white cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by, have a happy Monday!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Gina Lideros said...

Loved seeing your projects on the Scrapbook Circle blog this month Amy!