Thursday, January 08, 2015

Top 14 of 2014

I did a lot of layouts, stacks and stacks of them really.  I am sure I have enough layouts to fill 5 albums. I am starting to think about switching around my scrapbooking so I only end up with 5 or 6 layouts a month.  Right now I'm at 8 or 9, sometimes more a month.  I have no idea what I'll do with these huge piles of albums, I don't have anywhere to store them all.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite layouts I completed in 2014.
















I also did some mini albums, cards and altered projects that I'm pretty proud of.  Here are a few.







I guess you can say I had a very crafty 2014, and I'm looking forward to another amazingly crafty 2015!!

Thanks for stopping by!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Lots of awesome layouts and projects this past year Amy! And I know how you feel...I'm beginning to need a second house just for all of my albums! HA!