Monday, February 09, 2015

February kits at Paper Camellia

I swear, Rita knocks it out of the PARK each month with these kits!  Each month I totally say, "This kit is my favorite!!"  Here is the February main kit, which is sold out.  You have to jump on the subscriber list quick, because our kits are flying out of the door!


Here's the layout I created using the Main kit only.  I like to do one layout with just the main kit.



Here are some closeups.



I really loved this kit, with all the touches of gold.  Make sure you check out the Paper Camellia blog for more inspiration.  Also, Paper Camellia has a message board now, WOOHOO!  Make sure you check it out for lots of fun and inspiration!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love what you did with the main kit, Amy! This is beautiful!