Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites 2/27


Hey there, I've taken a week off from blogging, but not by choice.  I ended up with a stomach bug last weekend, and my stomach is still reeling from it.  I did, however, manage to get almost back to my regular coffee consumption, so I think I'm on the mend.  Here are some of my favorites this week.


This Tourance blanket would have been GREATLY appreciated while I was trying to sleep away the sickies this week.  I am definitely adding this to my must-have list.

I've been trying to decide whether or not these camp pants need to be mine.  They are on super sale at LOFT, but they're final sale and I need to try them on to make sure they fit, so for now, they are sitting in my cart.


I am definitely a "half-tucker' so I'm thinking that this tee would be a great addition to my wardrobe.


I need everything in this store, and of course Joanna's from Texas like me. I actually lived in the same city she did until I was about 10,  so we're practically family. :)
 It's hard for me to narrow it down to one thing that I must have, but right now I'm totally needing this.


 I have decided that this bracelet from Alex and Ani is going to have to be mine as well.


My paper crush this week is from Michelle Werdertz.  I'm loving this page she created!


And I can't post without a quick mention of something that I feel really helped me get through this horrid week.  I diffused this constantly, and also applied topically, which I think really made a difference in how sick I actually got.  It could have been SO MUCH WORSE!


They were such a great help!

Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Sam @ Away She Went said...

Glad you are starting to feel better! I wish Joanna would come decorate my house and I love everything in her shop!

Lisa- the So Cal Soccer Mom said...

That blanket looks so snuggly! I love Joanna too- totally wish she would decorate my house.

Darcy said...

Love the camo pants!
www.amemoryofus.com

Megan said...

Don't you hate those Loft Final Sales? I'm always thinking, but what if they don't fit? Back when the Loft camos were in a darker color, I ended up buying two in two different sizes and I reach for the larger size. I found they ran just a bit tighter than most Loft jeans. I don't know if that helps with your decision. (I also kept the smaller size because I will be getting into them :) )

Katie C said...

So sorry you've been sick, but glad you're on the mend! You know you're feeling better when you can drink the usual coffee quota, right?? Hope you're finishing up resting this weekend!!!

Thanks for linking up with us at H54F!
Katie @ Cup of Tea