Friday, February 06, 2015

Friday Favorites 2/6


Here are some of my favorites for this week.

I am always looking for new workout wear, and I am thinking that this shirt would be perfect for running in the winter.



I just love this necklace. It would look so cute with so many things.


Sure wish I could find a cardigan that worked for me, but so far I've come up empty handed.  Not sure if it's because I'm petite, but nothing looks right on me.  Although I'm thinking this one looks promising.


I'm thinking of trying this face lotion. As a 40+ gal I am always looking for amazing face lotion.


I really love this sweater, and think it would look so cute with leggings and that fab necklace up above.

For my paper crush this week, I am totally loving this layout by the talented Emily Spahn.



Thanks for checking out my Friday Favorites!! Today I'm linking up with the following:



Pin It!

1 comment:

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I love sweaters like that have great drape to them. Also that gold fringe necklace is fabulous! Thanks so much for linking up!