Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Some layouts

I have a bit of catching up to do.  My grandfather passed away, so my family headed home to pay our respects.  It was a beautiful ceremony with full military honors.  It's an end of an era for me, he was my last living grandparent.  Getting older just really sucks.

Ok, on to more happy stuff.  Here are a few layouts that I haven't shared yet.  I loved guesting over at Scrapbook Circle, and wanted to share the last two layouts that I created with their January kit. This first layout featured the stencil that was in the kits and some of the cut files that were offered along with it.


This next layout was the first I created, and I used a photo that I've already scrapped before, oops. I used the negative from the cut file I used on the above layout as an envelope to include some of the fun embellishments from the kit.


I loved guesting for Scrapbook Circle, thanks so much for having me!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Meghann Andrew said...

Beautiful layouts, Amy, and I am so sorry about your grandfather!