Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites 3/13/15

It's Friday, woohoo!  I am not fond of the fact that it's ANOTHER FRIDAY THE 13TH, but I'll get through it.  Here are some favorites from me this week.



I am thinking these would be perfect for the spring. I love a light colored cropped pant, and the railroad pattern is so fun!


I think these will make the perfect summer shoe for Davis. I love that he can just slip them on and go, and I can just rinse them off in the evening.


This is my favorite purchase for the week, there's nothing that I love more than my Texas roots!!



I love projects that incorporate as many pictures as possible, without looking too busy.  Neela did an amazing job doing just that on this layout that I spotted in the Studio Calico gallery.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'm linking up with these fabulous gals this week!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Katie C said...

I love that photo collage - that turned out so sweet. I've been searching for some light colored denim for Spring too. Those look great! Hope you had a great weekend, and thanks for linking up with us at H54F!!

Katie @ Cup of Tea