Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites 3.27.15

It's Friday again, I'm not sure how it always sneaks up on me, but it does.  Here's a Friday funny that I just love.  I'm sure most of you moms can relate.


Here are some of my favorites for this week.

I ordered these, and can't wait to get them!



I'm DYING to get these, but I can't seem to be able catch them when they are in stock. UGH!

This is definitely on top of my makeup must haves right now.  Davis is STILL waking up every night, so I need all the help I can get with my dark circles.  This works perfectly!!

My paper crush is this week is the best card maker out there!  Her cards always wow me!


Danielle Flanders is so talented, and her bows are ALWAYS PERFECT!!!  I've tried a thousand times, but they never look like hers. :/

I'm linking up with these fabulous bloggers today!


Have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

I love that ecard! I always think the same thing. Every is all "yah it's friday woo" and I'm like yeah still have to get up at 6 am and change poopy diapers all day.. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up with me!

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

OMG I want those sparkly studs. Are they kate spade? I think I'm wearing the same ones but with a purple gem instead of sparkles.

The Boutelle Family said...

Can totally relate to that Friday Funny! Oh so true! :)

Cat W said...

That ecard! I've totally had that thought before :)

Marissa said...

Love the earrings!

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

I love your gold hoops!
And those Kate Spade glitter studs are adorable! :)
Hope you've had a great weekend!