Monday, March 30, 2015

March with Paper Camellia

Today, I wanted to share the projects I created using the March kit from Paper Camellia.  I have been on the DT for over a year, and I can honestly say that I've loved all the kits Ria has put together.  Of course, I really loved the March kit, because it featured one of my favorite lines of all time, I Am from Simple Stories.  I had a great time creating these layouts with the kit.

Here's the March kit that I used to create these layouts.


You can still grab this kit here. Here are the layouts I created this month.  The large speech bubble is from the And I Quote cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


I used the Hello Love cut file on this layout.



I really loved all the pages I created this month, and that rarely happens, LOL!  April is coming up soon, and these kits are just as fabulous!

Happy Monday, thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

1 comment:

The Boutelle Family said...

Adorable designs! So cute!