Thursday, March 05, 2015

Stitch Fix March Review

I haven't gotten a Stitch Fix box in awhile, and I had forgotten how much fun it is!  If you aren't aware of Stitch Fix, it's the coolest thing ever!  You can go here to read all about it, and if you try it out for yourself, I'd love for you to use my link so I can get a credit to add to my Stitch Fix account.

Here are the contents of my box.


I couldn't wait to try stuff on, but I have to start by saying I was a little bummed when I opened the box because the blue striped shirt was one that they had sent previously in another box.  I kept it, so they obviously didn't check my previous purchases. Hmmmmm. I already own silver chandelier earrings, so they're going back.

I loved this next shirt, the lace detail on the arm was fabulous!  I felt like it was a little big on me, and since it was HAND WASH (ugh.) it went back, too.


I loved this orange sweater, I think it'll be perfect for transitioning into spring. This one's a keeper.


Then there are the pants, which are really not my style.  I am a SAHM, and I requested casual clothes, since I don't have to dress up for Target, so I think these missed the mark. Obviously these are going back.



Overall, I am happy with my fix, and I got a cute orange sweater out of the deal that I like, but I really wish they had sent me another shirt instead of the one I already have.

Make sure you check out Stitch Fix, it's a great option for getting some amazing clothes that you otherwise might not pick out sent right to your house!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jessi @ From Here to Explore said...

How fun! I haven't tried Stich Fix yet, but I think I need to! I nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://fromheretoexplore.com/2015/03/liebster-award/