Monday, April 06, 2015

April kits at Paper Camellia

The April kits are here and they're amazing!  I was so thrilled to get to work with the main kit and also the Details add-on. Here is the page I created for the reveal.


I loved this candid shot of my gorgeous girl.  She's a teenager, and I wanted to remind her that she's just beautiful inside and out. Being a teenager these days can be hard.  Here are some closeups.




I also worked with the sketch this month.  If you'd like to win a GC to the Paper Camellia shop, then you should play along, too. You don't have to use a PC kit to work with the sketch.  Here's this month's sketch, created by the very talented Kristine Davidson.

Here's my layout.


Here are some closeups.



Make sure to check out all the available kits for this month.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Ria Smith said...

Lovely layouts Amy!

The Boutelle Family said...

Love that pic of your girl! She is beautiful!