Friday, April 03, 2015

Friday Favorites 4.3.15

Today is a special day, Good Friday.  I hope that you are remembering all your blessings and spending some time in prayerful thanks today. Here are some of my favorites finds this week.


I saw this company on another blogger's post and I not only love the products they carry, but the work they do as well. How cute is this shirt?


I'm trying to hold out on buying this cute scarf, but I'm pretty sure I'll be hitting purchase soon.

I've mentioned several times, that little mister still isn't sleeping all night in his bed, so we are thinking about trying this.


I made this for dinner, and it was AWESOME!  Probably one of the best recipes I've made in a very long time.

My paper crush this week is someone that was new to me, and as soon as I saw her work, I was a total fan!  Jana creates amazing pages with great details and white space, which I adore!


I'm linking up with these fabulous bloggers today!


Have an awesome weekend, and a very blessed Easter!


Pin It!

2 comments:

scissorsglueandpaper said...

Hi Amy, thank you so much for this surprise... so awesome to be your paper crush this week. Makes me happy :) thank you alot!!!
Have great weekend!
Best wishes
Jana

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Stopping by from the link up :) Happy Good Friday!! That scarf is so lovely!! Perfect for spring! Have a beautiful Easter weekend!!
- Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com