Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Simple Stories and Page Maps

I always love working with Becky Fleck's amazing sketches over at Page Maps, so when I found out that Simple Stories was working with the April pagemaps, I jumped at the chance to participate.  I created two layouts based on two different sketches for this month.  Here's the first sketch.


Here is the layout I created based off the sketch.  I usually stick pretty closely to her sketches because they ROCK, but this one was a loose interpretation.


I used the Fresh Snap Pack set along with some I Am elements to create it.

Here was the second sketch I worked with.


I stayed much more closely to this sketch, actually I followed it almost exactly. For this layout, I used the Say Cheese II collection.  Yes, I used a Disney themed line with my sledding picture.  That's how I roll. Here's my layout.

These two are some of my favorite layouts I've made.  When I start out with the awesome Page Maps sketches, everything just seems to come together. Make sure to check out all the great inspiration for April.


Pin It!

No comments: