Thursday, April 09, 2015

Stitch Fix Review

I wanted to share my latest Stitch Fix review with you.  If you've never heard of Stitch Fix, it's an awesome personal styling service that sends you fabulous clothes based off a style profile that you fill out. For a $20 styling fee, they send 5 items for you to try on in the comfort of your own home. You keep what you want, and return what you don't in a prepaid envelope.  If you decide to keep everything, you get a 25% discount on your total.  Also, if you keep anything then the $20 styling fee goes towards your purchase, so it's a great deal! After my last month where they sent me a shirt I had purchased in a previous fix, I was hoping for a better fix.  I emailed them previous to receiving my fix and explained what happened and they assured me it wouldn't happen this time, which made me feel much better.

My first mistake was that I totally forgot to take a shot of everything together.  Oops.  I was too excited to see some gorgeous colors and patterns in my box, and couldn't wait to try them on. I tried on this blouse first. I loved the color, and it fit pretty well. It's not my normal style, and I'm excited to have something different in my wardrobe.

KEEP!

The jeans I have on also came in my box.  I had asked for white jeans, but they didn't have them in my size in stock, so they sent these which were a light grey.  I liked them ok, but not enough to spend $98 dollars on.
RETURN!

I was sent this floral blouse from Daniel Rainn. I loved it when I saw it in my box, but when I put it on, NOTSOMUCH!  Pretty sure that I don't want to look pregnant.


It did nothing for me at all. I really wanted to love it, but sadly it wouldn't work. Blah!
RETURN!

The next item was this dress from 41 Hawthorn.  It was almost perfect, almost. I'm petite and short wasted, so the waste didn't hit at the right spot, which made it scrunch up.  The price was amazing, but I would have to have it altered to get it to fit correctly, so I sent this one back, too.

RETURN!

I was also sent this cute bag, but I didn't feel like I'd use it to often, so I just couldn't justify keeping it.
RETURN!

Overall, this fix was much better than my last, but I'm still hoping for a fix that's more my style.  I LOVE the idea, and already have my next fix scheduled.  If you decide to try out Stitch Fix for yourself, I'd love for you to use my link so I can get a referral credit. 

Happy Thursday!


Pin It!

1 comment:

The Boutelle Family said...

I love the color of the top you kept! So cute! This is the most clear explanation/review of Stitch Fix I've read - super helpful! :)