Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Carousel Fun

Today I am sharing a layout I created using some fun cut files from The Cut Shoppe along with the May kit from Paper Camellia.  I LOVED every last bit of this fun kit.  Here's the layout.



I used these cut files:









Here are some closeups.



It turned out to be one of my favorite layouts I've done in awhile.  I love it when it comes together like I want it to, although cuuuuute pics of my boy paired with a fabulous scrapbook kit and awesome cut files really, really helps!

I am having my floors refinished on my main level, and hardwood installed upstairs, so I'll be scarce for a couple of weeks.  Once I'm able to get back into my scrapbook area (which is where all my furniture is right now), then I will get back to work and post some stuff.

Have a great Wensday, see you soon!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

I love this layout Amy! You did an awesome job mixing the different cut file sets together!!