Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites 5.15.15


Happy Friday! I will admit, I have had a rough week with the Caps losing in overtime to the Rangers in the 2nd round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.  My heart BROKE when the Rangers scored. Totally broke.


I am so sad that hockey is over for my Capitals, it was such an amazing year.  There is still plenty of hockey in my life, as my boy continues to play travel and High School for the next month.

Enough of my depression, let's look at some of my favorites from this week.

I have to share my favorite picture from Mother's Day. We always run the Angel Kisses 5K in honor of Austin's best friend Jeffrey who passed away from leukemia when they were 4.  Jeffrey's dad captured this shot of Matt, Davis and I crossing the finish line.  We did the fun run with Davis while Austin ran the 5k.



I decided to try these shorts from J Crew, and I LOVE THEM!!  I usually wear Loft shorts, but these fit me so much better. I am definitely going to be saving up to get a few more pairs.

I am loving this shirt and think it would look fabulous with the shorts above.


I went to a Stella and Dot party last Friday, and loved so many things.  This is what I finally settled on. It should arrive tomorrow, so I'll let you know what I think next week.



My paper crush this week is one of my favorite scrapper's out there.  Stephanie Bryan and I have been on a couple of design teams together, and her work is just amazing.  She's got such an eye for photography and design, make sure to check out her blog. This layout just rocks my world.


I'm linking up with these fun and fabulous gals!


Hope your Friday is fabulous!!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love that mother's day shot, much love to Jeffrey's family (and you guys!). I can't even imagine :-(

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

How neat that you run that race every year! I used to scrapbook, but haven't now for a couple years...boo.