Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites 5.22.15


I am happy that the weekend is finally here, and happy to share some of my favorites from this week.  Let's jump right in.


This shirt might be the most sexy and awesome shirt I've ever seen.  I think it's a must have for me!


I am thinking this tank would be so cute over the summer, and it's on sale so YAY!

I really love this necklace, FROM TARGET!!

We are having all our hardwood floors refinished and installing wood upstairs, so I'm going to be looking for quite a few rugs. I love this rug and think it might work in my master.

My paper crush this week is from the fabulous Monika Glód.  Her designs always inspire me, and this is one of my current faves that she's done.


I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, I'll be spending it entertaining a three year old in several hockey rinks since we have a hockey tournament.

I'm linking up with these fun and fabulous gals!


Thanks for stopping by today!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Boutelle Family said...

I love that Target necklace! So cute!!