Friday, May 08, 2015

Friday Favorites 5.8.15


I've missed a couple of Fridays, but I'm happy to be back to share some of my favorites from this week.  First up a few favorite photos.

This first pic is when my mom was here, I love this of her and my girl.  Dare I say I've totally be replaced? She adores her grand daughter.


I ordered these sandals, and got them this past weekend.  I am in LOVE, and for $22, you can't beat 'em!
Love these and thinking they would be the perfect summer sunnies!

I had a pretty good Stitch Fix, which I posted about here yesterday. I love seeing what other's get in their fixes, and I was checking out Molly's April fix, and love some of the pieces she got.  I'm going to ask for a few of them in my next fix. 

I love this necklace, a pop of color is always fun!


How cute are these shorts??


My paper crush this week is one of my talented friends.  I have been fortunate enough to be on a few design teams with her, and let me tell you her work is amazing!  This layout that Diane Payne created for Jillibean Soup is fabulous!


I'm linking up with these fun and fabulous gals!


Hope your Friday is fabulous!!



Pin It!

2 comments:

The Boutelle Family said...

Those shorts are so cute! I may need to try Stitch Fix one of these days. Have a great weekend!

Brianne said...

I love those shades! I need/want a new pair.