Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Jillibean Soup projects for April

Oops, looks like I forgot to share my April projects from Jillibean Soup.  I just can't seem to get ahead with the blogging this month.  May is always such a busy month for us. Here are the cards an layouts I made using the fabulous Jillibaen Soup goodies.

I used the Party Playground line to create these cute gift bags!


This next card uses the free cut file flowers, some paint and a bit of stitching.  The Summer Red Raspberry Soup line is so pretty.


I used the pie chart free cut file, some of the stencils and paints, and the Spicy Social Soup line.


This card uses the Saffron Yellow Soup, which is one of my new favorites lines to work with!


Make sure you check out the Jillibean Soup blog for lots more inspiration!

Pin It!

No comments: