Thursday, May 07, 2015

May Stitch Fix Review

I have another Stitch Fix review for you.  Don't know what Stitch Fix is? Just check out all the info here, and if you want to sign up, I'd love for you to use my link so I could get a credit to spend on my fixes. :)  

I'm pretty sure this has been the best fix I've gotten so far.  My stylist did a great job giving me some fun pieces to try on.  Here's what I got.


I couldn't wait to try stuff on, here's what I grabbed first.


Le Lis Nammi Pintuck Detail Top

I loved this when I pulled it out of the box, but it really felt like a maternity top when I put it on.  This went back.


You'll also notice I have on this fabulous necklace that I received.



Had I kept the Le Lis shirt, I would have kept this.   I wasn't crazy about the colors, but am hoping to get another one like this with different colors next time.

Next up was the maxi skirt.


Renee C Marilyn Mix Striped Maxi Skirt


Ok, I can NOT wear maxi skirts.  For some reason I just look dumpy in them.  I want them to work so badly, but they never do.  This went back.


Skies are Blue Sherry Embroidery Detail Tank


Dear John Finnegan Roll Cuff Chino Shorts

LOVED both of these so much.  This is totally my style.


The shirt is hand wash, but I had to make an exception to my "I am not hand washing a single thing EVER" rule.  The shorts fit perfectly.  Both of these are keepers.

Here's a closeup of the detail on the tank.


I was so happy with this fix, and loved the two pieces I kept.  If you'd like to try Stitch Fix for yourself, just click here and get yourself all signed up.

Pin It!

No comments: