Friday, June 05, 2015

A winner and a layout

Happy Friday!  I am slowly approaching the end of my house remodel and there's a small light at the end of the tunnel. Every moment that I'm not straightening up for the or after the crew that's been in my house I'm looking for rugs for every single room.  The only drawback I could find to getting all hard wood floors was having to purchase rugs for every room.  I've narrowed it down to several, so I'm hoping to figure it out this weekend.

I wanted to announce the winner of The Cut Shoppe birthday giveaway.  Congrats to Amelia Bell! Amelia, leave me your email address and I'll get the file sent right over to you.  

How about a layout for the weekend?  I was thrilled to participate in a product swap between Simple Stories and My Favorite Things.  I created this layout using the I Am collection, along with stamps and ink from My Favorite Things.  I chose to work with the Abstract Art and Jumbo Abstract Art stamps because I am so watercolor/ink splatter challenged.  It was SO EASY to do using the MFT stamps, and I will definitely be using them again.


Here is a closeups of the watercolor stamp image.  LOVE!


Here are the splatters.


If you'd like to win some of the BRAND NEW Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection, make sure to check out the blog here.

Have a great Friday!


Pin It!

No comments: