Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites 6.19.15


I am finally back with my Friday Favorites.  We had our floors redone, and our whole house painted so I've been quite out of sorts trying to keep a 3 year old entertained without being able to be at home.  It made for some long days, but it was totally worth it.  So let's get to it.

My first Friday Favorite, would be my new, and beautiful, floors.

Here's a quick before shot, along with a very young Austin and Georgia.  The floors were a reddish-brown.


Here's the after.  I LOVE how the stairs turned out.  The new newels make such a big difference.


My next Friday favorite is the new haircare line by Jennifer Aniston called Living Proof. I ordered the Restore collection, and have used it once, and so far so good.  I can tell a difference in my dry, frizzy hair.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it works after awhile.


I have a new favorite t-shirt! After hearing other's rave about their shirts, I decided to give the J. Crew Tissue Tee a try, and it was fabulous! I love how it feels, it washes great, and fits like a dream.


\The shorts I am wearing are from J. Crew Factory, which I loved as well.

Since I am in redecorating mode, I read about Art Marketplace on Minted on Jo-Lynne's blog, and I just had to take a look around. I found some that I just LOVED, like this one called Layer Study.


My paper crush this week comes from the crazy talented Tara Anderson. I am looking for new artwork now that my house has been redone, and I am so copying this Home print for my family room gallery wall.


I am linking up with these wonderful blogs this week.


Have a wonderful Friday and a very happy weekend!!


Pin It!

4 comments:

The Boutelle Family said...

Your stairs & floors look amazing!

Doused In Pink said...

Your floors look amazing! Those Living Proof products are great, aren't they? I've been looking for a good tee - I'll have to check out J.Crew this weekend!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Cat W said...

LOVE your floors! They looks so good. And you're right, that new newel makes a huge difference.

Queen In Between said...

Seriously those J. Crew shorts are probably my top fave this season.