Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites 6.26.15


Here we are, another Friday.  I celebrated my birthday this week, blah. Thank goodness my daughter's birthday is the day after mine so I have something good to focus on.  It's not fun when you get to an age that birthdays depress you. Although I am trying to keep it in perspective and be so happy for what gifts I've been given.  With that, let's start on my favorites for the week.


I got a Stitch Fix at the end of last week, and this one was awesome!  I posted about it here, and I've already worn one of the shirts I kept.



I really could use a nice bathing suit, and this one is super cute.


This necklace looks super fun!!

This next favorite is more of a necessity.  I've been looking for a good strapless bra forever, and after reading about this one on another blog I decided to try it.  It is as amazing as everyone says.


I actually bought it when it was on sale, but it's worth every penny!  It stays in place just like a regular bra, with no adjusting or hiking it up needed! Check it out here.

This week's paper crush is one of my favorite scrapbookers out there.  The way she creates a page is nothing short of inspiring, and the latest page Nicole shared quickly became one of my favorites.


I love how she used the Cameo to sketch out the cut file instead of actually cutting it.  It really looks awesome as the background of her page.  I love the pop of color she added with watercolor.  It's just perfect!!

Linking up with these gals this week:


Hope you have an amazing Friday and weekend!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Love all of the clothing photos--that swimsuit is so cute! I need to check out that strapless bra now!

The Boutelle Family said...

Happy Birthday to you & your daughter!! That necklace is cute! Have a wonderful weekend.

Darcy said...

Such a cute bathing suit!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to you and your daughter! How neat that your birthdays are so close together. My son and I are a week apart. Which is good because we generally have cake left over and don't need to make a new one for me ;-)

Love the stitch fix! I got a fix this week too. So much fun :-)

-Erin (No Bohns About It)

Heather Troupe said...

That scrapbook page is adorable!!
Happy birthday! I feel you on not being excited about birthdays. At least there is cake (and by cake, I mean frosting).

Laura Darling said...

I'm dying to try Stitch Fix! One of these months I will jump the gun! ANd that suit is cute! I found a lot of good ones at Macy's last week and they were a steal with coupons!