Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stitch Fix Review June 2015

It's time for another Stitch Fix review. If you haven't heard about Stitch Fix, you can find all the details here. It's basically a personal shopper service that you pay a $20 styling fee for them to send you 5 amazing items to choose from.  You may keep anything you love, and your $20 styling fee goes towards what you keep.  Then you return the items you didn't love.

This fix was the one that I almost kept it all.  I loved everything they sent me, but one of the shirts didn't fit (BOOOOOOO), and they also sent a cross body bag and I'm not really into cross body bags. Here are my goodies for this fix.


Now let's break it down.  First up is that adorable blue shirt on top. 


Here's the card for the shirt.


Here it is on, I loved it! It was a keeper!


Here's the bag that I didn't keep.


Next up is this fabulous white tank.


Close up of the bib design.


I couldn't wait to try it on, but it was just too tight up top for me. I sadly returned it.


Next, I tried on the fabulous yellow cardi.


Here's the card, the color is off a bit.  The card was a beautiful bright yellow.


Here's my blurry pic, sorry. I loved the cardi, but since it's 90 degrees here I just couldn't pull the trigger.  This went back.


Next up is the cute stripped top, which is TOTALLY my style.


Here's the card.


Again, a bit of a blurry pic, but you can get an idea.  This was a keeper, too.


If the white shirt had fit, I totally would have kept everything.  My fixes have been awesome lately, and I can't wait for the next one!

If you decide to try out Stitch Fix, I'd love for you to use my referral link so I can get a credit towards my Stitch Fix addiction. :) Thanks!

Happy Wednesday!

Pin It!

No comments: