Monday, June 15, 2015

The Cut Shoppe

Today I wanted to share some layouts I've created for The Cut Shoppe.  Ashley always wows me with her cut files, which makes it so much fun to create with them.  

I enlarged one of the 3x4 files from the Wild Cards to use as an anchor for my layout base. This set is so versatile, which I just love!


This first layout I created using the Scrapbook Circle June kit.  Look at my dramatic 3 year old.  You're jealous of the fun that is my life, aren't you?


Here are some closeups. I loved all the fun bits and pieces in the Scrapbook Circle kit!



 This next layout I created based on a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.  I love using sketches, and this sketch was perfect for my layout about my smart girl joining NJHS this year. Here was our sketch.


Here's my interpretation.  I offset the center circle and used one of my favorite cut files, Sweet Hearts.


I grabbed the June kit from Paper Camellia for this layout.


Here are some closeups, this kit had some great exclusives in it!



This June kit has been one of my favorites to date, the colors and extras in this kit are just fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Monday!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the way you enlarged the cut files on both layouts, Amy! Awesome pages!!