Tuesday, July 07, 2015

A team up

I was thrilled to participate in the team up between CSI and The Cut Shoppe, I created a layout based on challenge 169, which was a bit hard for me.  I really had to step out of my comfort zone for the colors, which isn't a bad thing, it just made me think a little harder than I usually do.

Here's the challenge.



Here is my take.  I found patterned paper that seemed to work for the colors in the challenge, then built my layout around it.


Here are some closeups, you'll notice I used the free NSD cut file for this layout.  You can still grab the set, which is AWESOME, right here.




I enjoyed the challenge, and really like the layout I created.  Make sure to check out all of the CSI challenges here.




Pin It!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the Case File, Amy!! Love this design!