Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites 7.17.15


Yep, here we are again.  It's Friday, and I'm looking forward to a fun weekend that includes a picnic with the fam and a date night for me and my hubby.  There's nothing better than that.  With that happy news, let's get right to some of my favorites this week.





This dress from Old Navy is so cute!  I love the bright orange and easy drape of the dress.  It could be casual or dressed up, and it's so reasonably priced which is a win, win, WIN in my book.


I think this necklace would look perfect with that cute orange dress.


I am seriously considering shelling out some serious money for the Rodan and Fields skin care line.  I really need to up my game in the skin care department. After 40, things just don't look like they used to.  Anyone have any experience with this line? Is there another skin care line that you love?
I have done SERIOUS damage during Nordstrom's anniversary sale (I think I'm expecting order number seven any day now), but I would love to add one of these snuggly blankets to my purchases.

My paper crush this week is one of my favorite scrapbookers out there.  She is just as sweet as she is talented, and I really love everything Adrienne does!!


So far Weight Watchers is going pretty well.  I was good this week, minus the prosecco, and some pieces of brownie.  Don't worry, I counted the points and managed to lose 1.2 lbs this week.  That puts my total so far at 5.2 lbs.  Only 10 lbs more to go. Woohoo!

As usual, I'm linking up to some fabulous blogs:

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I am cheering on your weight loss from here, pom poms and all girl, whoot! That dress would look amazing on you. Hugs xx

Goodbyebreadandcheese said...

The Nordstrom sale is getting me too. I keep saying to my hubby: "Don't worry, I'm not keeping everything!"

Laura said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I agree, everything changes at the age of 40, but it sounds like you're doing great with WW! I did that program a few years ago, too!

Queen In Between said...

If you would like to chat about the Rodan & Fields skin care line I would love to share some info! I love the redefine but have recently been using the reverse regimen to get rid of some summer skin abuse.