Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites 7.24.15


This is a special Friday, as I am not a mom of a 16 year old.  Just let that sit with you for a second.  MY SON IS 16??!!!???!!!  I swear he was just born and now he's old enough to drive? I don't feel old enough to have a 16 year old, but here we are.

He is my first favorite for this week.  He is such a sweet kid, and I enjoy the heck out of him most of the time.


I got this next favorite as a sample in my last Sephora order and I LOVE it!


I have used Tarte BB tinted foundation for a long time, and the Benefit Hello Flawless covers up my pores so much better, which makes me so happy!  I will be picking up some of this for sure.


I am thinking I might try one of these to tame my summer curls. I am a frizzy mess all summer long, and noting I've tried has started working. I watched this video on this blog and it looks pretty good. She also has a coupon so make sure you check it out.
I have wanted one of these cute bracelets forever! She just added some more colors, and they are perfect for fall.

My paper crush this week is the talented Patricia Roebuck.  Her blog is full of inspiration, just like this gorgeous layout.


As usual, I'm linking up to some fabulous blogs:


Pin It!

1 comment:

Cat W said...

Thanks for sharing that Roebuck Adventures with us! I always love finding new blogs to read.