Thursday, July 02, 2015

Simple Stories new lines

Hey everyone, I wanted to share with you a couple of layouts I created using the new lines from Simple Stories.  Have you seen them?  They're awesome!  You can see all the details here. I worked with the Summer Vibes collection first, and it is amazing!  The colors are just so perfect.


I created this layout of my boy with his sister.


Here are some closeups of all the cute bits and pieces.




Then I grabbed the So Rad collection, which is perfect for my rough and tumble boy.


Here's my layout of him playing in the ball pit at one of our favorite inside play areas.


Here are some closeups.



Their new collections are just so much fun!  I can't wait to do more with them.

I am heading out to spend time with the fam for the Fourth, but will be back next week with my Friday Favorites.  Happy long weekend!



Pin It!

No comments: